A 100% eco-friendly site
Sivalbp does not use autoclave products (chemical process also called CL3 green, brown or grey preservation) and has always adopted an eco-friendly alternative by using naturally sustainable varieties or transforming wood thermally thanks to its own thermostabilisation, drying and steaming equipment.
100% of the Sivalbp production site’s energy requirements come from renewable energies:
- hydroelectric electricity,
- rainwater recovery,
- powering the furnace using our chips and off cuts,
- thermal processes powered by the furnace: non energy-intensive production site.
100 % of the varieties used are certified PEFC™ or FSC®
- Sivalbp selects quality varieties for an eco-friendly approach
- We ensure that the origin of our wood is exclusively from responsibly managed forests, certified PEFC™ and FSC®
100% of the wood transformation processes are eco-friendly:
- thermo-stabilisation and steaming: core and natural treatments,
- solvent-free finishing products.
To maintain and boost the positive impact of wood products on the environment and to follow a sustainable development approach.