Personal Data Management Policy
This page has been created to help you understand what information we collect on our website, for what purpose and how to manage it.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation, SIVALBP SAS undertakes to use your data properly and lawfully, in particular with regard to obtaining your consent, the purpose of processing and the storage period of your data.
1.1 Collected data
The data processed for the purposes mentioned below are:
- Identification and contact data: surname, first name, telephone number, email address, company name, position held in the company, curriculum vitae (“unsolicited application form”) (cookies)
1.2 Purpose of processing
Your data may be collected for some or all of the following purposes:
- Contact, making appointments
- Request for information
- Newsletter subscription
- Issuing downloadable content (e-book, white paper or any other commercial document)
- Reviewing an unsolicited application
- Tracking your browsing preferences on the site (see. Cookie management policy)
- Develop SIVALBP’s business opportunities
It should be underlined that each processing operation has a specific and unique purpose.
In the event that a single processing operation serves several purposes, your consent will be collected separately for each of them.
1.3 How long your data will be kept
SIVALBP SAS undertakes to limit the period for which your personal data is kept.
Information from prospective customers will be kept for 26 months from the time it is collected or from the last contact made by the prospective customer.
Customer information will not be retained beyond the duration of the business relationship and will be deleted no later than 26 months after the end of the business relationship.
1.4 Your rights
You have the right to access, rectify, oppose, delete or transfer your data. You can exercise your rights by writing to the following email addres: firstname.lastname@example.org r by post to “SIVALBP, 1 Rue du Petit-Pessey – F- 74230 THONES”, specifying the purpose of your request and attaching a copy of your identity document.
For more information on our operations and services, please contact our teams.